COVID-19 related publications
1. Golestaneh L, Neugarten J, Fisher M, et al. The association of race and COVID-19 mortality. The Lancet Eclinicamedicine 2020. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30199-1/fulltext
2. Fisher M, Neugarten J, Bellin E, & Golestaneh L. AKI in Hospitalized Patients with and without COVID-19: A Comparison Study. JASN 2020
3. Fisher M, Prudhvi K, Brogan M, & Golestaneh L. Providing Care to Patients with AKI and COVID-19 Infection: Experience of Front Line Nephrologists in New York. Kidney360, 2020
4. Sourial M, Sourial M, Dalsan R, & Golestaneh L. Urgent Peritoneal Dialysis in Patients with COVID-19 and Acute Kidney Injury: A Single Center Experience in a Time of Crisis in the United States. AJKD 2020.
5. Fisher M, Yunes M, Mokrzycki M, Golestaneh L. et al. Chronic Hemodialysis Patients Hospitalized with COVID-19-Short-term Outcomes in Bronx, New York. Kidney360 2020.
Outcomes of patients with ESKD and CKD
- Golestaneh L, Cavanaugh K, Lo Y et al. Community Racial Composition and Hospitalizations in Patients Receiving Maintenance Hemodialysis.AJKD 2020
- Golestaneh L, Karaboyas A, Cavanaugh K. et al. The role of place in disparities affecting Black men receiving hemodialysis.KI Reports, 2020
- Golestaneh L, Farzami A, Madu M, et al. The association of neighborhood racial mix and ED visit count in a cohort of patients on hemodialysis. BMC Nephrol. 2019
- Golestaneh L, Bellin E, Neugarten J et al. Avoidable Visits to the Emergency Department and their Association with Sex, Age and Race in a Cohort of Patients on Hemodialysis with low Socio-economic status in the Bronx. PLOS one 2018.
- Golestaneh L, Bellin E, Southern W. Discharge service as a determinant of 30-day readmission in a cohort of maintenance hemodialysis patients: a retrospective cohort study. BMC Nephrol. 2017
Acute Kidney Injury and CRRT
- Golestaneh L, Basalely A. Biomarkers of Acute Kidney Injury and the Scope of Utilization in the Cardiac Catherization Laborator. A Practical Approach. Book Chapter 2020.
- Neugarten J, Golestaneh L. Female sex reduces the risk of hospital-associated acute kidney injury: a meta-analysis. BMC Nephrol. 2018
- Golestaneh L, Neugarten J. Dual Organ Duel: The Hepatorenal Axis. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis.2017.
- Neugarten J, Sandilya S, Golestaneh L. Sex and Risk of AKI Following Cardio-thoracic Surgery: A Meta-Analysis.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017
- Neugarten J, Golestaneh L. The effect of gender on aminoglycoside-associated nephrotoxicity.Clin Nephrol 2016
- Golestaneh L, Richter B, Amato-Hayes M. Logistics of renal replacement therapy: relevant issues for critical care nurses. Am J Crit Care. 2012
- Golestaneh L. Uremic Memory: the role of acute kidney injury in long term outcomes.KI 2009.