1. Tu JV, Khalid L, Donovan LR, Ko DT; Canadian Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Team/Canadian Cardiovascular Society Acute Myocardial Infarction Quality Indicator Panel. Indicators of quality of care for patients with acute myocardial infarction. Canadian Medical Association Journal 2008;179:909-15.
2. Tu JV, Nardi L, Fang J, Liu J, Khalid L, Johansen H; Canadian Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Team. Nationwide trends in mortality and hospitalization rates for acute myocardial infarction, heart failure and stroke, 1994 to 2004. Canadian Medical Association Journal 2009; 180:E118-25.
3. Liebschutz JM, Khalid L. Treating chronic pain: What is left out of the patient encounter. European Journal of Pain 2014;18:751-2.
4. Khalid L, Liebschutz JM, Xuan Z, Dossabhoy S, Kim Y, Crooks D, Shanahan C, Lange A, Heymann O, Lasser KE. Adherence to prescription opioid monitoring guidelines among residents and attending physicians in the primary care setting. Pain Medicine 2014;16:480-7.
5. Lange A, Lasser KE, Xuan Z, Khalid L, Beers D, Heymann OD, Shanahan CW, Crosson J, Liebschutz JM. Variability in opioid prescription monitoring and evidence of aberrant medication taking behaviors in urban safety-net clinics. Pain 2015;156:335-40.
6. Sohler NL, Starrels JL, Khalid L, Bachuber MA, Arnsten JH, Nahvi S, Jost J, Cunningham CO. Cannabis use is associated with lower odds of prescription opioid analgesic use among HIV-infected individuals with chronic pain. Substance Use and Misuse 2018;17:1-6.
7. Khalid L, Roth R, Zhang C, Burkenroad A, Carrozzi G, Starrels J. Guideline adherence and reasons for recommending dose reduction in a primary care based opioid management clinic. Journal of Opioid Management Nov 2021.
8. Cunningham C, Khalid L, Deng Y, Torres-Lockhart K, Masyukova M, Thomas S, Zhang C, Lu T. A comparison of office-based buprenorphine treatment outcomes in a Bronx community clinic before versus during the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Substance Abuse. 2022. Apr;135:108641. doi: 10.1016/j.jsat.2021.108641.
9. RIkin S, Perez H, Zhang C, Khalid L, Groeger J, Deng Y, Starrels J. Changes in outpatient opioid prescribing during the COVID-19 pandemic: An interrupted time series analysis. Journal of Primary Care and Community Health, January 2022. doi:10.1177/2150131922107692
10. Khalid L, Cunningham C, Deng Y, Masyukova M, Bumol J, Valle A, Zhang C, Lu T. Cascade of care for office-based buprenorphine treatment I Bronx community clinics. Journal of Substance Abuse. April 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsat.2022.108778