1. Das S, Vera M, Gandin V, Singer RH, Tutucci E. Intracellular mRNA transport and localized translation. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol Apr 2021 (PMID: 33837370).
2. Sato H*, Das S*, Singer RH, and Vera M. Imaging of DNA and RNA in living eukaryotic cells to reveal spatio- temporal dynamics of gene expression. Ann Reviews Biochem 2020 Jun 20;89:159-187. (*Co-First Author)
3. Das S, Singer RH, Yoon YJ. The travels of mRNAs in neurons: do they know where they are going? Curr Opin Neurobiol 2019 Aug; 57:110-116.
4. Das S*, Moon HK*, Park HY, and Singer RH. A transgenic mouse for imaging activity-dependent dynamics of endogenous Arc mRNA in live neurons. Science Advances.2018 Jun 20;4(6):eaar3448. (*Co-First Author)
5. Marchenko O, Das S, Yu J, Novak I, Rodionov V, Efimova N, Svitkina T, Wolgemuth CW, Loew LM. A Minimal Actomyosin-based Model Predicts the Dynamics of Filopodia on Neuronal Dendrites. Mol Biol Cell. 2017 Apr 15;28(8):1021-1033.
6. Yoon Y, Wu B, Buxbaum A, Das S, Tsai A, English BP, Grimm JB, Lavis LD, Singer RH. Glutamate induced RNA localization and translation in neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2016 Nov 1;113(44):E6877-E6886.
7. Das S, Yin T, Yang Q, Zhang J, Wu YI, Yu J. Single-molecule tracking of Rac1 GTPase uncovers spatial regulation of membrane translocation and mechanism for polarized signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2015 Jan 20;112(3):E267-76. (F1000 Recommended)
8. Tatavarty V, Das S*, Yu J. Polarization of actin cytoskeleton is reduced in dendritic protrusions during early spine development in hippocampal neuron. Mol Biol Cell 2012 Aug;23(16):3167-77 (* Co-First Author).
9. Das S, Dutta K, Kumawat KL, Ghoshal A, Adhya D, Basu A. Abrogated inflammatory response promotes neurogenesis in a murine model of Japanese encephalitis PLoS One 2011 Mar 3;6(3):e17225.
10. Das S, Basu A. Viral infection and neural stem/progenitor cell's fate: implications in brain development and neurological disorders. Neurochem Int 2011 Sep;59(3):357-66. Review.
11. Nazmi A, Dutta K, Das S, Basu A. Japanese encephalitis virus-infected macrophages induce neuronal death. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 2011 Sep;6(3):420-33.
12. Das S, Chakraborty S, Basu A. Critical role of lipid rafts in virus entry and activation of phosphoinositide 3' kinase/Akt signaling during early stages of Japanese encephalitis virus infection in neural stem/progenitor cells. J Neurochem 2010 Oct;115(2):537-49.
13. Kaushik DK, Gupta M, Das S, Basu A. Krüppel-like factor 4, a novel transcription factor regulates microglial activation and subsequent neuroinflammation. J Neuroinflammation. 2010 Oct 15;7:68.
14. Das S, Ghosh D, Basu A. Japanese encephalitis virus induce immuno-competency in neural stem/progenitor cells. PLoS One 2009 Dec 2;4(12):e8134.
15. Das S, Basu A. Japanese encephalitis virus infects neural progenitor cells and decreases their proliferation. J Neurochem 2008 Aug;106(4):1624-36.
16. Das S, Mishra MK, Ghosh J, Basu A. Japanese Encephalitis Virus infection induces IL-18 and IL-1beta in microglia and astrocytes: correlation with in vitro cytokine responsiveness of glial cells and subsequent neuronal death. J Neuroimmunol 2008 Mar;195(1- 2):60-72.
17. Das S#, Basu A. Inflammation: a new candidate in modulating adult neurogenesis. J Neurosci Res 2008 May 1;86(6):1199-208. Review. (# corresponding author)
18. Ghoshal A, Das S*, Ghosh S, Mishra MK, Sharma V, Koli P, Sen E, Basu A. Proinflammatory mediators released by activated microglia induces neuronal death in Japanese encephalitis. Glia 2007 Apr 1;55(5):483-96 (*Co-First Author).
19. Swarup V, Das S, Ghosh S, Basu A. Tumor necrosis factor receptor-1-induced neuronal death by TRADD contributes to the pathogenesis of Japanese encephalitis J Neurochem 2007 Oct;103(2):771-83.